Collection of Information
We gather various information about customers and users of the FPB website (the Website).
This information includes but is not limited to:
• Personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website (such as your first and last names and email);
• Personal information, provided to us by you for any purchase through the Website;
• Personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
• Information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access;
FPB uses a Paypal hosted payment gateway. As a result, FPB does not receive your credit card details.
Use of Information
If you participate in an online activity on the Website, your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent.
Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
• To send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
• To obtain feedback about FPB Services;
• Verification of your identity as a Member of the Website;
• To monitor, develop and improve the Website and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the user;
• To keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
• To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website;
• Responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us; and
• Such other use that you authorise.
You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us, except for those that are absolutely necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made. Emails will always contain a link at the bottom to be removed from our mailing list or you can unsubscribe via your account page.
Disclosure of Information
We will only share personal information with other companies or individuals to provide third party providers of services with contact details for the purpose of delivering their specific service.
Cookies and Tracking
• Track traffic patterns to and from the Website including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
• Ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
• We Use Google Remarketing in combination with Google Analytics to advertise online (third-party vendors, including Google, show our advertisements on sites across the Internet. Third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve advertisements based on someone’s past visits to our Website. Visitors to our Website can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network advertisements using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Cookies We Use
www.freshproducebox.co.nz •. Site Management
www.freshproducebox.co.nz •. Web analytics
Facebook •. Social Media Sharing and advertising/remarketing on facebook
Google •. Web analytics
Twitter •. Social Media Sharing
Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with the Website and to whom you provide personal information whilst using the Website. Our Website contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a revised policy by updating the “last updated” notice beside the link to this policy. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed or not.
Holding, Correcting and Updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at http://hostingdad.com. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold.
Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We offer the ability for users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary.
If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this statement, Contact Us.
For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, click here.